A2A Transfers allow you to easily transfer funds between your CSE Credit Union share draft account and your accounts at other financial institutions. You can set up a one-time transfer or set up a repeating transfer based on a schedule that you define.
How to Enroll
To initiate an A2A transaction, go to the Transfer Money tab in Bill Pay. On the Transfer Money screen, you'll find easy-to-follow steps to set up your transfers to and from other financial institutions. To make sure everything is set up correctly, Bill Pay will make two test deposits and one test withdrawal into the account you are adding. Once these transactions are verified, you'll see your external bank accounts listed.
- The fee for an outgoing A2A transfer is $2.00. There is no cost for incoming transfers from another institution.
- You need to have more than one account set up in Bill Pay to use the A2A feature.
- Transfers typically take 3-5 business days. The calendar shows the earliest available date you can make a transfer.
- Transfer limits are listed on the Transfer Money screen.
- Your transfers move over completely secure electronic networks, making it the most secure way to transfer funds.
- You must have a CSE share draft account to initiate the transfer.