CSE Credit Union provides incoming and outgoing wire transfer services to its members. We do not provide services for international wires.
The fee for each outgoing wire is $10.00. When you call us to initiate a wire transfer, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Account Number
- Your Address
- Your Contact Telephone Number
- Amount of Wire
- Name of Receiving Financial Institution
- Address of Receiving Financial Institution
- Routing and Transit # (ABA#) of Receiving Financial Institution
- Name of Person Receiving Funds
- Address of Person Receiving Funds
- Account # and Account Type of Person Receiving Funds*
If member information is not up-to-date in our system, the processing time for wires initiated over the phone may be delayed. Some wires may be required to be requested in person.
*If the Receiving Financial Institution account information is not correct, the Receiving Financial Institution will reject the wire and may charge the member a fee.
The fee for each incoming wire is $5.00. When you call the financial institution that will be initiating the wire to your credit union account, you must provide them with the following information:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL 60563
ABA # 271-987-635
First Credit To:
Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc.
Account Number: 211-977-197
Final Credit To:
Your Name, Account # and Account Type at CSE