To become a CSE member, you open a savings account or in credit union language, a “share account.” The name share account comes from the credit union philosophy that members own an actual share in the organization.
Share Account Features
- Initial deposit of $25.00.
- Minimum balance of $25.00.
- No monthly maintenance fee.
- Dividends paid quarterly. Check out last quarter’s dividend.
- Direct deposit available.
Our savings calculator can help show you how even small additions to your savings account can add up over time.
Are you looking to set up direct deposit or automatic payments? If so, you’ll need our routing number: 211977197.
Call or visit any of our locations to become a CSE member and to open a share account with the credit union. Or download a membership application form and return to any of our office locations.