CSE offers a VISA card featuring everything you
need in a credit card without any of the gimmicks. These benefits include:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- A fixed 12.40% Annual Percentage Rate
- Low late charges
- Automatic payment options
- Free fraud protection
To protect your account, we monitor your credit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale, a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent credit card use, we'll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You'll also be provided a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
- We will NEVER ask you for your full social security number, account number, PIN or a one-time passcode. If someone asks you for this information, do not give it out. Hang up and call 860-522-5388.
Respond NOT FRAUD only when you did not make the transaction. Never use that response because you are instructed to by someone else.
To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times. Changes in contact information can be made in person or in writing.
Please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately at 844-592-6414 if you identify any fraudulent transactions.
When You are Traveling
When traveling with your CSE VISA credit card, contact any of our offices before you leave. If we do not know that you are traveling, and suspicious out-of-area activity shows up, your card may be blocked. Calling us prior to the trip may help prevent a block of your account funds.
If your card is declined while you are traveling, call 877-253-8807 from within the United States and 614-564-5105 when you are traveling outside the United States.
Important Phone Numbers
To report a lost/stolen card:
- During normal business hours, call 860-522-5388.
- Outside of our normal business hours, call 844-592-6412.
To report fraudulent activity, call 844-592-6414.
To activate your VISA credit card, call 1-800-992-3808.
To select a new PIN number, call 1-800-992-3808.
To inquire about a declined transaction:
- From within the United States, call 844-682-4502.
- From outside the United States, call 614-564-5105.
To apply for our VISA Credit Card, complete and return your application form to any of our offices.
VISA Credit Card App