Set your teen up for success and teach them valuable financial habits with a CSE Teen Account. Our Teen Account introduces teens to the responsibilities of managing money and teaches important skills that will pay off as they grow into adulthood.
Eligibility and Requirements
- 16 and 17-year olds
- Parent or guardian who is a CSE member must be joint on all accounts
- Two forms of ID required, including one photo ID such as a driver’s license or State ID
- $25 opening deposit for savings account
- Dividend-earning savings account
- Dividend-earning checking account. No minimum deposit, no monthly fees
- VISA Debit Card
- Online banking and myCSE app
- Mobile Deposit
- Text or e-mail account alerts to keep track of balances and transactions.
Parent Controls and Benefits
- Parents who are joint owners can monitor teen’s online activity through their own online banking account.
- Parents who are joint owners on the account can transfer funds from their own CSE account to their teen’s CSE account.
- Parents may request a lower daily limit on VISA Debit Cards.
Contact any of our offices for more information or to enroll your teen.