Whether you're looking to lower your monthly payment or take out some cash, you will get a great deal when you refinance your mortgage with CSE Credit Union. There are no application fees, no points, no closing costs, and no attorney fees.
7 Years - 2.60% APR*
10 Years - 2.99% APR
15 Years - 3.25% APR
20 Years - 3.80% APR
To apply, fill out an application form and return to any of our offices. Click here for more information about our home loan program.
CSE is now offering a prepaid VISA debit card called the CUMONEY Everyday Spend Card. This card is a replacement for our recently discontinued PayCard.
The CUMONEY prepaid debit card is easy to use. Simply load it with the amount you want and make purchases wherever VISA is accepted. You can only spend the amount on the card, but you can reload it with more money at any time.
Click here for more information about the CUMONEY Card.
As you may be aware, Anthem Inc. was recently the target of a cyber-attack. You may be wondering what CSE Credit Union and you can do to safeguard your personal information.
CSE is dedicated to protecting our members’ accounts and will continue to carefully verify anyone accessing an account either in person or on the phone. We do not solely use the types of information stolen at Anthem to identify you (social security number, dates of birth, address, etc). You must always provide your CSE member number and when in person a valid photo ID.
To protect your account, we encourage you to:
1) Enroll in and use CSe-banking to monitor your day-to-day finances.
2) Check your account statements carefully. Review all transactions and verify all purchases. Notify us immediately if you believe there is unusual activity.
3) Consider freezing your credit report with the three reporting agencies. Visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website for more information.
4) Review your credit report periodically. Federal law allows you to get a free copy every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit bureaus. Visit www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1-877-322-8228. Accounts on your credit report that you don’t recognize could indicate identify theft.
5) Watch for phishing scams. These are e-mails designed to look like they are from Anthem that attempt to get you to click on a link, download a file or enter login credentials. These emails are NOT from Anthem. If you receive this type of email,
DO NOT click on any links in email.
DO NOT reply to the email or reach out to the senders in any way.
DO NOT supply any information on the website that may open, if you have clicked on a link in email.
DO NOT open any attachments that arrive with email.
As always, contact any of our offices if you believe there is any type of suspicious activity on your CSE account.