Membership in the Credit Union is open to:
- Employees of the State of Connecticut
- Employees of labor organizations representing State of Connecticut employees as bargaining agent, provided such employees are employed and based in the State of Connecticut
- Employees who are directly responsible to and/or under the direction and supervision of an elected or appointed state official
- Members of the General Assembly and employees of the General Assembly
- Members of the State Employees Retirement System
- Retired Employees of the State of Connecticut
- Organizations composed of State of Connecticut Employees
- Immediate Family Members of Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc. members
- Employees of the Connecticut State Employees Credit Union, Inc.
- Any person properly admitted to membership may continue his/her membership during his/her lifetime
Members in good standing must maintain a balance of $25 in their regular share account.
Generally, when applying for membership, you will need a State of Connecticut paystub or retirement paystub, and two valid forms of identification one of which must be a picture ID.
Please note if your identification does not have your current address on it, you will need a tax bill, utility bill or credit card bill that does show your current address. If you are joining the credit union through an immediate family member, you will need their account number.
You are entitled to all services once your share account has a $25.00 balance.